Everybody wants to have a stunning face, scar-free and acne-free, however maintaining the great looks of your face suggests a great deal of work.
There are a lot of skin care items on the market– creams for dry skin, creams for oily skin, creams for practically everything, and it is only rational that you are puzzled by it all.
Luckily, however, there is an outstanding service for you. This solution is so simple and non-expensive, and you already have it in your kitchen area. We are talking about baking soda, the best option to the hardest and the most persistent skin problems.
Here is how you ought to use baking soda for treating skin issues:
1. Using Sodium bicarbonate for Treating Acne
Getting rid of acne and acne scars by using baking soda is not a new thing. This method has been understood to people for ages.
In addition, this technique is also fantastic for shedding the skin and stimulation of brand-new skin growth. Some individuals claim that baking soda can likewise make your skin soft as the skin of a child.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to use baking soda for acne properly:
1. Take a little plate and combine one teaspoon of baking soda and a drop of water on it
2. Mix these two ingredients well and do not forget that you ought to not include too much water, as the resulting mixture will end up being a liquid. You can not exfoliate your skin with a liquid
3. Take a little of the mix utilizing your fingers only, and carefully massage your acne and your scars with it
4. Leave the mixture on your skin for a couple of minutes so that it has time to act
5. As the water gradually vaporizes, the staying mix on your face will become tough
6. Wash your face well
7. Do the exact same thing each evening before you go to sleep
2. Eliminating the dark circles and bags under the eyes
This area is probably the one where sodium bicarbonate is the most efficient.
For removing the dark circles and bags under your eyes, you need to prepare a mask based on baking soda.
Taking in consideration that the skin under the eyes is very fragile, you understand that you need to find the ideal face mask for getting rid of the dark circles under the eyes.
Here is where sodium bicarbonate starts. You can now easily change all those pricey and non-efficient cleansers with this dish.
1. Make a tea, and while it is still hot, include a teaspoon of baking soda to it. You can also use warm water instead of hot tea.
2. Mix well
3. Take two cotton balls and soak them in this mixture. Then, put them on the skin under your eyes.
4. Leave the cotton on for about fifteen minutes
5. Get rid of the cotton wools and then wash your face well-utilizing water
6. In the end, use your favorite face cream for moisturizing and you will be really satisfied with the outcomes