The beneficial effects of Castor oil have been known for many years. It has been used to treat, sooth and heal numerous health issues. Nowadays, science confirmed its beneficial properties. In this article, we are going to show you how to use the Castor oil and to treat over 24 health issues.
THE BENENFICIAL EFFECTS OF CASTOR OIL
Castor oil comes from the plant Ricinus Communis, which possesses 50 % of the Castor oil. The beneficial effects of Castor oil come from the ricinoleic acid compound. The seeds of the Ricinus Communis contain numerous toxins. However, the oil is not toxic.
The ancient Egyptians used the Castor oil to prevent numerous health issues. It has been used either as a delivery accelerator or a purge. In addition, it enhances the blood circulation and used for the preparation of many beauty products.
In which way to improve skin health by using Castor oil?
Castor oil can be applied through compresses in order to enhance blood circulation and to sooth joint pain. In fact, the compress application promotes adequate absorption of the Castor oil and its beneficial effects. It represents an easy and effective procedure.
In order to carry out the Castor oil compresses, you will need:
- A bottle of hot water
- Gauze or a clean cloth
- Kitchen plastic towel or paper film.
- Cleanse the affected area with baking soda and water to disinfect it.
- Soak the gauze or the cloth in the Castor oil and apply it on the painful area.
- Apply kitchen foil over the cloth.
- In order to compress the area, apply the bottle of hot water.
- In the end, apply the kitchen towel. In this way, the painful area will remain warm for a longer period.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Finally, remove all of them and wash the area with warm water.
- Repeat it on a daily basis. However, do not use the treatment for over 40 days.
The Castrol oil compress also relieves the varicose vein discomfort, enhances the function of the liver, soothes inflammation and pain, enhances digestion and soothes pre-menstrual pain.
CASTOR OIL TREATS MORE THAN 24 HEALTH ISSUES:
- A combination of baking soda and Castor oil enlightens dark spots on the skin.
- One beneficial effect of the Castor oil is to improve skin health. In order to improve skin stretch marks, massage the oil gently on the skin.
- Massage Castor oil on the hair scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- Castor oil beneficially relieves cuts, burns, and tiny bruises.
- The Castor oil gets rid of pilonidal cysts.
- Massage Castor oil on the ankles to relieve injuries and sprains.
- In order to cure tinnitus, drink water with six drops of Castor oil for 4 months.
- In order to prevent cataract, apply a drop of Castor oil in the eyes daily.
- In order to prevent allergies, drink five drops of Castor oil on a daily basis.
- Cure throat nodules by rubbing Castor oil on the neck. The Castor oil also prevents thickening of the vocal cords.
- Before going to bed, apply Castor oil on the eyelids in order to treat conjunctivitis or allergies.
- Eliminate wax plugs by applying a drop of the Castor oil in the ears.
- Eliminate nicotine from the body by drinking two drops of Castor oil on a daily basis. In addition, it represents a great remedy for treating alcoholism.
- In order to get rid of plantal calluses and calcium deposits, massage the feet soles with Castor oil.
- Castrol oil improves the function of the digestive system.
- In order to prevent constipation and diarrhea, apply the Castor oil on the stomach.
- Treat hyperactivity by massaging a combination of lavender and Castor oil.
- Treat lumbar or cervical pain by massaging the back with the Castor oil.
- Apply Castor oil on the skin in order to eliminate fungi, including athlete’s foot.
- Remove skin warts by rubbing Castor oil on a daily basis.
- Remove red moles by rubbing Castor oil on the skin.
- In order to prevent snoring, apply Castor oil on the chest.
- Detoxify the body and prevent chronic diseases by using a combination of baking soda and Castor oil.
- Treat itching and inflammation caused by insect bites by applying a drop of Castor oil on the affected area.